Print your calendar
If you ever need a paper copy of your calendar, you can print a month, a day, or any date range you choose.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top of the page, click Day, Week, Month, or Agenda to choose which view to print.
- Use the arrows at the top to go to the first day, week, or month you want to print.
- In the top right corner, click More Print.
- On the Print Preview page, you can change the date range, font size, page orientation, and color setting.
- Click Print.
- A window with print options for your computer will open and you can make more changes to your print settings. You might need to click Print again.